- 1919 Establishment of the company van Elderen & Co in Aalst (the Netherlands). Production of milk sieves, watering cans, funnels, buckets and cigar tins.
- 1948 Establishment of independent sales organisation in Belgium
- 1957 Construction of a factory in Valkenswaard (the Netherlands)
- 1963 Opening of a third factory in Overpelt (Belgium)
- 1964 Takeover of EGAM in Roden (the Netherlands)
- 1966 Establishment of an independent sales organisation in France
- 1969 Brabantia turnover rises above NLG 35 million
- 1973 Establishment of independent sales organisation in Great Britain
- 1975 Establishment of independent sales organisation in Switzerland
- 1977 Takeover of Johann Breitenstein GmbH in Emmerich, Germany
- 1977 Start of own production unit in Great Britain
- 1979 Brabantia turnover breaks the NLG 100 million barrier
- 1982 Opening of the ultra-modern plant in Emmerich
- 1982 Establishment of independent sales organisation in Italy
- 1994 All Brabantia production units certified according to ISO 9002 standard (Brabantia Emmerich ISO 9001)
- 1994 Establishment of sales office in Scandinavia
- 1995 Brabantia starts a new, highly market-oriented export concept, resulting in the appointment of a large number of newly selected partners/distributors. In conjunction with existing partners/distributors, the new concept is introduced in each country/region.
- 1996 Establishment of sales office Asia 1996 Production units, sales and all central services such as International Marketing Communications, Product Development, Administration and Computer Services are combined, to form Brabantia Nederland BV.
- 1999 All warehouses centralised in Valkenswaard Holland. Customers from the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, France and Germany will be supplied by this central warehouse. As required these customers can be invoiced in Euros.
- 2000 Establishment of sales organisation in Spain
- 2001 New multi-product production unit in UK
Establishment of sales organisation North and South America
- 2003 Establishment Brabantia inc, USA 004 Doubling of production and storage space at Brabantia Overpelt, Belgium
Establishment of sales organisation Sweden 2
Closure of Emmerich
Establishment of sales organisation in Poland, Brabantia Central Europe